Thursday, June 27, 2013

AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL

I sent this following email in reply to a fellow TI who sent it to me. Here is what I said.
I thought the best way to inform  is to submit my blog to them so they could peruse it,, this story is to big to tell in one little window.
So Susan we hope you get my query, read and reply,, it is all here,,names dates,, targeting and what has been done.. I post here what I sent to Susan,  so others will know that every effort, every avenue  I explore and follow up and will "try to get the word out" as Chuck always said,,, "To get the word out. "
and to any of you who feel my poor writings are informative and can help you, please forward my blog or it's post to others. I appreciate the effort and hope somehow it helps.
The following was sent on this date.. to Amnesty International, I used to be a member of Amnesty International as well as the NRA.



I was forwarded your Susan Sarandon amnesty international email by a friend, I used to belong to your organization when I had money, I think Susan should look into what is going on in this country with TARGETING, Now that Snowden , Binney, Drake, Snowdon and of course Hastings has brought whistleblowers out of the closet,,I , too am a whistleblower and have suffered greatly for it.. Lost everything.
It is all there in my blog. http://memoir100.blogspot.com/
I hope you are all bright enough to read and explore and believe what I say.. It's all too true.
regards
memoir100@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment