Monday, June 17, 2013

Medical and police records


Medical records and police legal records,

My advice to anyone,,, get copies and lock them up, all of them, when you get copies of your medical records also ask for doctors notes. That is where the action really is. That is what the doc really thinks of you and of what is going on with you. The truth you might say.  Why do I say this, because the son of a bitches will lie through their teeth, not only to cover their asses when they fuck up , but also to write shit that fits their diagnosis... I have several true stories to tell and will try to be brief.

I was working 60 to 80 hours a week in this restaurant, it was run by the mafia and was in Lynn, I thought when I took this job it would be great,,next town over. No more driving into Boston. Well it was a fiasco and for 350 dollars a week they took their pound of flesh, I did not see my kids much. I had to do my grocery shopping at 3 am for that was the only time I had. The grocery store open all night was in West Peabody, so I went there. It had a huge parking lot well lit, and the cop knew it and had bagged many people coming out of there for not having turned their lights on, It was that well lit , so of course the cop got me, he said " 'no lights on is a sign of drug use' ,  so he arrested me and my groceries were ruined, I didn't get home, I was jailed, no drugs.  I was not a happy camper. 

Second incident, my 14 year old daughter went to a carnival and was to be home at 11, she no showed, so by 1 am I was out looking for her.  I went to this friend of hers that had the name she said she was to stay at and was going to drag her ass home. So I knocked on this person's door,   Finally after a few knocks the father  answered from his upstairs window and sent  the daughter to the door so speak with me she  told me my daughter was not there , the father told me to go away for he had called the police.

 I drove up the street and this cop Marin or Morin stopped me , recognized my license  from the grocery store incident and told me to drive back to the house . Which I did, I explained to him what I was doing, , he took out his handcuffs I asked what he was doing, he said arresting you for disturbing the peace. He tried to get the cuffs on me, He could not put my hands together, I was a weightlifter and pretty buff at that time. So I just stood there and kept my hands apart while I told him what I was doing, looking for my kid, didn't matter, , he grabbed my hair and bent me way over and pulled out a handful. The father finally came out and said " you better give up he called for back up" and I saw the truth of what he said so I gave up. Went to jail ,,again,  never knew where my daughter was.  
Court date, as I arrived and went upstairs to the lobby , this cop was walking around whispering in the father's ear, with his arm around this man's shoulder. I was stunned and couldn't believe what this fuck was doing.

The DA called me in and asked me how I felt about this that I was guilty because they had a witness ,  I told them NO, the father was my witness, the father was not in fear of his life, he as a matter of fact had sent his kid to the door to answer my questions, and the father will attest to this. Well no case on the cops side , so they let me go, I have no idea what is written by them and of course I did not go before the judge because the DA and the court system will not put forth a case they already lost for fear of public humiliation.

I wrote a letter to the chief of police that this cop was to stay away from me, for I feared he was after me, there was a third incident with this cop but it was so long ago it escapes me, that was when I wrote the letter to the chief of police and told him to tell this cop to stay away from me, he was out to get me and I would not be responsible for what happened next.  He was told, for when he saw me, I did not have a light on my bike and he was going to stop me and recognized me and continued on his way.  I was very happy for that, for I rode a bike to Salem Train station every day to catch the train for school in Boston.  Summer and Winter, must of been dark out early morning, we were on Lowell St.
He is now a detective.

No comments:

Post a Comment