Monday, June 17, 2013

The Network of zappers and testosterone


I just came home from the store and was speaking with my Muslim friend, usually he is amiable when we are the only two in the store, but if there is a male customer he has to insist he is the boss in his family. I always tell him just cuz he has a penis does not make him smarter than me. He may be stronger physically, but it is all about the testosterone, and control,, it seems to reek in the male body and mind.  I think there is a male attitude ooh rah problem with the men , they feel they are no longer in control and resent women who speak out. Who want equality, I do not want to control anyone, having a hard enough time controlling myself, but I want the respect that goes for a person who can think , and it has taken me a long time to feel that I can.  So I have to argue with idiots,, I give up, it is wasted effort on my part and I pity the women who are in their lives.

I also want to talk about this network, that is alive and well in the US,, it has been stated 70% of TI are women, that makes sense, the weaker sex. So to speak. These Zappers as they call themselves because they zap people with DEW (directed energy weapons) most seem male and young male at that, though I have seen couples , people with kids in the car, and families in the store, one women told her daughter she was giving me "therapy". As she zapped the hell out of me in the grocery store, I wrote about this in another post. 
This network is hidden, it is underground and some are local gov't employees, others are just employees, some industrial employees.  The public has no public knowledge of this network, the media knows all about it and uses for their own ends, This network operates outside of the law. It does what ever is needed, from rape, to murder to harassment to good things too. Whatever it takes. I do not know what the network is called, but I know all to well it exists. As I said with the women who stated "You cannot get away from them" you cannot, they operate on a cell phone system, calling ahead and handing you off to the next person. I have been watching them and studying them for a long time. I know them well and always can tell when one is a zapper. You just know, it's a creepy feeling and they always seem to have that stare as if they got to get it right,, to make sure you are who you are and they stare in a certain way. Creeps you out. Up until this all started I had no idea this program and network existed. But then the word is one does not talk about it, if you do not talk about it ,it does not exist and they are right, they do not. 

Not until you are part of this program. Then they exist all to well, all to much in your life and able to manipulate and control you through the use of the HSS, hypersonic silent sound, 23 March 03 , The sound of Things To Come" NYT magazine, pay close attention to the article, where the woman wants to put this device in her fiance's golf bag to subliminally suggest he marry her, what does this little paragraph tell you?  

What about the military application and the industrial complex spoken of in this article tell you?  A lot, you have to read between the lines and they tell a lot, they tell much more if you have been subjected to the triggers this device is capable of inflicting and the control of it all.  Drones and Data mining is shit compared to this device. The zombie machine.

 I pity us all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment