Thursday, July 18, 2013

Let's talk about sleep deprivation

When all this started,,, I was woken at 3 am every morning,, I would go to work after a week of this as zombie.. I had no idea what was going on, Nada.  If I tried going back to sleep,,, I would be woken up again within 15 to 20 minutes... Work was a nightmare.  At first I could not cope,, I was a mess and this was done on purpose,,it gives all the appearance of mentally ill breakdown.  Short temper, disheveled, confusion,,,tired and anxious to only name a few of the emotions and personality traits they want you to experience.

This has now gone on and off for years, right now I am in a cycle of sleep deprivation. It is used as punishment for one thing or another,,you never know what the asshole death squads are thinking.

As time progressed my appearance started to be effected, I could only do the bare necessity of tasks.

All I thought of was sleep,,

When I was in hospital last year,,,I thought "oh I can finally get some sleep", but no way, I was  next to the nurse's station and harassment came from that direction and sleep was disturbed..I hate them,, I want to destroy them just on this alone. This also tells me among many other things that medical is up to this shit to their assholes... A pox on you too.

If your sleep is disturbed during the early morning hours that is when your deepest sleep occurs,  REM so that is when they ,,these fuckers,, feel the need to disturb your sleep. A Pox on your house too.

Sleep deprivation equals insanity and they know it,,,this is no game, they want you crazy if not in reality,, in appearance. You are the product of all their research, research you paid for out of your taxes, so in reality you paid them to harass you...What fun that is...


Just a couple of stay comments,,, some of these devices are put on timers,,, and I was also told that the zapper , this small pulsed energy that burns, from a small handheld device Palm size, cell phone size, (cell phone?) is affiliated with the android app.which one, I know not..

No comments:

Post a Comment