Thursday, July 18, 2013

triggering

I was asked by another TI, what triggering is and here is my explanation to her,

On 07/17/13, memoir100 guillottinehotmail.com> wrote:

triggered,,, in other words a subliminal suggestion,,,in my case,,, say,,,

You will look at all white vans for the next hour. and when you see the name plate you are zapped 
like you were zapped in the state court house, by the driver to pay attention.You feel it,,



. or you will say "this" about this little girl...that was done also... the perp was telling my neighbor what I would say about 
his little girl who was with him in my neighbors driveway as I walked by,,I was compelled to speak and to walk into
 his driveway,,,

,,, as I walked up to them and said what I was triggered to say he looked at my neighbor,,with a grin,
",see I told you it works and I told you what she would say."

,,,,,it was a deep subconscious suggestion,,,I had to say it, 

read 23 March 03 , The Sound of Things to Come,,Woody Norris,,, American Technology corp..  
 NYT MAGAZINE,The ATC has an office in NH,, I went up there to review the devices and 
they reviewed and demonstrated the devices for me... Right there , this was years ago.

but you have to read the article critically. for instance in the article he states a young woman wants to buy this device 
and put it in her boyfriends golf bag,,to transmit a message to him,as he plays golf  ,marry Donna,marry Donna,,what does that tell you ,,,,
this can go through stuff and it is subconscious because 
the boyfriend could not hear it...I have been hit with this many times,,,, many think it is V2K,, and I do too..

It is really called HSS,,Hypersonic silent sound. They say it will not go through walls,,but the military version will. 
THIS HAS BEEN USED MANY MANY TIMES,,FOR TRIGGERING  and if it is real important and they want something 
done a handler,,, is with you , a person who is there to make sure the task whatever it is is completed..
My daughter and I were both V2K at the same time, she was behind me and to the side and she got hit with the 
same pulse I did, we both knew it and we both knew where it came from.
I saw the van,,, it did have STATE license plates and i was zapped to look at the word state,,, I also think a 
subliminal suggestion was given,,, "that my email was received."

 Listen K,,, I've been a Ti for years,,,, and their techniques have been long tested on me , 
and with me to communicate with me, and that I would have no proof,,only my word.

... So I believe what I am saying, whether you do or not is up to you...
bjg

No comments:

Post a Comment