Monday, July 8, 2013

My scree on Privacy


I know firsthand what our military industrial complex has  in store for you and your families and your children. 

They do not exempt children.

I think it is hysterical that you are concerned about data mining and drones,,, you are not even close to what is being used,,,now today in our country. 

Directed energy weapons , better known as DEW undermines the rule of law, undermines any laws you make about privacy,,,these devices invade our privacy as nothing else,, they also make your job moot.   These weapons are difficult to prove, as you know.. if a crime cannot be proven as in theft or murder then your job is worthless, our privacy is worthless.  if these weapons are used to sleep deprive someone  over a period of time, which causes insanity, the person loses the home and the  livelihood, as many of us targeted individuals have had happen. I lost thousands through manipulation using these devices, How can we prove the crime if you do not believe us. or choose not to believe us. 

David Schriner ,retired navy, in 1997 went before congress and warned congress about this,I have the report,  that these devices can be made in someone's garage by someone with little expertise,,, he demonstrated to  Diane Sawyer on 20/20 how these devices worked, , he also took his briefcase size device and in a desert setting killed the car dead.
 I emailed him not knowing if he received my query I asked what would this feel like if you aimed it at a person. no reply..but it would probably fry a person as well for we too work on electricity.

23 march 03 ,," The Sound of Things to Come" NYT magazine,,, it states that the HSS hypersonic silent sound device can mock any medical malady, I have had cancer 3 times since the start of this.

 I am woken every morning with a hypersonic silent sound bullet going BOOOOM   in my head,,,you've heard of sonic booms  well this one is tiny, person specific, silent to everyone but the target  and deadly.

 Sleep deprivation is part of my life,,privacy is a unknown luxury. Back Scatter and/or millimeter wave is used to find you in your home,sold on the Internet, ,  these pulses go through walls also.. they can knock you down, break anything you own or even you.    infrasound, Ultrasound, acoustics all used against me. I've had them drill my body, my head, break my ankle and many other abuses.

Every name that harasses me goes right back to city hall,,,,it is total Manchurian candidate and mental slavery,,,,read my blog for more information especially the first posts on the subject.

 I have a state trooper friend and also called  Jan Schlichtmann. when all this first started,,,who was attorney for the toxic dump in Woburn, ma.  A civil action.,,,and Danial Ellsberg I spoke with  all three, they believed me, so that is your choice ,,believe me or not.. but if you don't ,, oh well. you'll deserve what ever comes you way and I'll wait for your apology.

thank you 
regards

No comments:

Post a Comment