Saturday, July 13, 2013

The Sparkler

Ever since all this began,,I have been hit with what I call is a sparkler,because that it what it looks like.   It seems to be a directed Sparkler and feels like what a sparkler would feel like. I have also been hit with energy/pulse, that is like being given a super duper nicotine tablet. Only this is instantaneous. 

Sometimes it is just one zap,,other times it is a spray. You can see it as it whips by you.. It burns and is bright white light...I do not know if they have to aim it at me to hit me, or does my body from all the harassment have developed a charge,,or  is there some kind of an implant,,,I know that fiber optics was used as implant,one time,,,a passive system directing the energy aimed at you. I was told the spray is a locator and  can be long distance.

I relayed the story of Forest St. in a past post here...and wonder if the pulse that hit me in the sternum,bounced off, hit my clavicle,bounced off,,and lodged in the  back of my throat.. I often wondered why that was done..To scare me or like the military shots that are blown into the new recruits was this some sort of a blown in implant,,nanotechnology? Who knows,,,

The gov't is capable of much experimentation.  I only know that no matter where I am, this stuff finds me,,,the pulses can curve,,not 90 degrees, but a curve nevertheless,,,I have seen that with my own eyes several times.  

I have seen perps plant a device in a bush and set it off and it will hit my head consistently. As it hits it clicks,,, Sometimes , though not all, it seems to enter the skull on one side, go through the brain and click on the inside of the skull on the other side,,,losing energy and not able to make it through the skull on the other side.The bone is to dense for exit.
Yaikus, my neighbor has this type of device and has used it on me many times.  

What fun huh.. hunted and electrocuted by one's neighbors,,welcome to the New United States of American,,electronic slavery at its best.

No comments:

Post a Comment