Wednesday, February 5, 2014

covert


The only way we are going to find out information about this program
is to go to the gov't websites 

go through every file,,,

 that will tell us what we are up against. This is written somewhere,this very 
program we are on,  specifics it
is up to us to find it.. we have patents. Now we need to see it in their language
I know Operation Safe Home was on HUD's website, I do not know if it
is still published there but it would be a good place to start..



As I said last night on ffchs,, with Mary, is that I believe this program we are
on is part of Operation Safe Home expanded.  

I know others complain of
insurance fraud, inheritance fraud, drug deals they witnessed, police programs
involving drug deals, and just plain shitty people who have access to these 
weapons. 

It is covert and local fed and state police went into housing projects ala SWAT ,,,to clean out murderers etc. bad people, the maintenance and landlords were given the power to report anyone
who they suspected of being violent to the authorities and the medical establishment was given a MOU memorandum of understanding, that anyone who appears at their hospital complaining
 of DEW to be incarcerated for violent tendencies. This is how they were to take
care of any future problems. My mayor and landlord best buddies, got together
and would put anyone's name on this list who opposed them or they felt were
troublemakers as I was labeled... I walked over to the golf course one day and
two of the maintenance people came out of their building and drove toward me
they stopped and chatted and one said to the other , she's the busy body,,
I gave up my life because these fuckers thought I was a busy body,,,,, the words
stuck in my mind and that is what Torigian the former now dead mayor labeled me
that is why they threw my whole fucking life in the dumper.. Just that one word
BUSY  BODY ,, nothing so exotic as prostitute,, just busy body,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment