Wednesday, February 5, 2014

license plates



this is off the perps car up the street the one I wrote about with comcast, this is the car
that drove by my house and pulsed it, I have spoken of license plates and how they 
use them to communicate with me,kind of like a morse code, ,,for every letter their 
is a meaning, for every number as well, for instance on this LN,,,means Leave now,,
 and 4 stands for my family,,, 2 adults, and 2 children,, my daughter and her family... 

They trigger you at first then the plates are on cars either parked as you walk by 
or in a parking lot and when I drove,,, they would be in front of me as I drove... 

At first the plates were funny , to get your attention butn over time they became 
menacing as they are now. The funny part was to acquire your attention, 
your sensitization to them. 

cute tricks...I hate license plates. it is sucha strong compulsion to look at 
them though. I have to physically cover my eyes to not look at them. So
 this is a menacing message from my perp up the street. Leave Now or we make 
your family leave.. They can do it,,, but I am tired of this shit,, fed up 20 years of 
this crap,, you know,, I have reached the end... These thuggy Kali  drinkers of my
blood,, 
Gandi thought Hitler was the reincarnation of Kali, Goddess of death and drinker of 
blood, Hitler  may have been,

I think this program we are on is the same thing,, drinkers of blood. She is portrayed in a modern 
way in the movie,,, The Temple of Doom with Harrison Ford. 


No comments:

Post a Comment