Friday, March 7, 2014

i don't know if I'm gonna make this/ a small explanation for you Jen

That hit/pulse i took today, really has effected me,,,I am in bad shape, knocked me for a loop, they are attacking my computer and fucking with my family too.... I hope all this comes back on them,, and if I do not survive, I feel bad for the rest of us,,, I do not think anyone takes it serious that this is a kill situation.
A kill program..

Social engineering, at its worst,getting rid of who they  want or find undesirable, that is what social engineering is.. Jennifer. that is what many of us in this community face... DEW,,directed energy weapons will destroy much of your life,,,or all of it.  Remember the holocaust ,,WW2, that was social engineering on a grand scale,,the only trouble with that was disposing the bodies,,the ?US has solved that problem, they kill us off, mostly women, mostly older single woman , some men thrown also,,, I hear it is 70% women.. I was thinking either we women become mentally unstable as we get older, which I do not think,,or it is for social security,,women live much longer at least 20 years longer than men.
Many in this community have been labeled mentally ill, if you read Hamlet, he also was labeled crazy,, read the play again, this is an old tactic used forever..
Our gov't has solved the problems of disposing of the bodies,,as I was told by a emergency room physician when I asked,, if one was hit in the head with a laser , what would be the clinical appearance, and if one is hit in the heart, what would be the clinical appearance of that... she said a stroke and a heart attack, so when I say these electrical ELF weapons mock any medical malady,, I meant it. Silent, invisible for the most part, long distance, person specific, deadly.  Your own daughter would turn on you if they had too, and frankly I would not blame them, this is beyond words as to what they can do to you. It would take me weeks to explain, that is why I said read my blog...especially SCHRINER, he spoke of this before congress. Oh yes one other thing, deniability is built in,, who can prove a spark of light, very difficult.. One most dangerous device is that they have learned how to throw a large spark of static electricity , through walls and hit you, you have a charge on you , opposite charges do attract.....and burn.

 Speaking out is undesirable, being an activist, dissident, whistleblower is all undesirable. Being mentally ill in any form is suspect or members of your family who are mentally ill will have you targeted.  Especially schizophrenic , paranoid, or any of the other supposedly strong mental problems we as humans are subject too.  Hasn't anyone noticed how guns and the words mentally ill is always coupled in the press.  All the time,,, without fail.

Thanks to our perverted shrinks and the programs they initiated..coupled with Corporations the military and gov't. they all use this system,, the people who carry out the tasks call themselves zappers for obvious reasons,  murder, mayhem, to delivering roses and everything in between. you are a zombie and considered a tool by these people.  Isn't it funny all the shooters were mentally ill , yet had access to arsenals?  That is for gun control,,, I was told by one of my friends,,, in DC.

So you want your guns,,, well you will get your guns,,,the shootings began..

. As they skip hand in hand down the path of A Silent Holocaust,,,DEW.

At least the first holocaust,,, in Germany was physical, people could prove it , eventually they did, but this holocaust is silent, secretive, and hard to prove. As it said in "The Sound of Things to Come, " NYT magazine, 23 March 03,these devices mock  ANY medical malady and if they do that, well the blame lies with you.

Doesn't it. ?

No comments:

Post a Comment