Friday, March 7, 2014

Today and wireless people wipi

I rode my bike for the first of the season,,, I went through the cemetery just a short ride to 7/11, got zapped hard at the water tx plant, was it Margaret Warner,, because I have been writing and talking about PBS,, or is it because I bought a cross bow,,, well I think it is because of both,,,I started writing about PBS, FIRST,, then I was v2k to buy the cross bow...against my will, to be honest,, I would much rather of bought that love seat at Pier One. but it was not to be..

A killing machine,,, it does not really sound to bad after what they did to me,,, I was pulsed and had to sit down,, and puke,,,I thought I was going to shit, as this pulse will make you do both,,but I had already gone this morning so luckily I was empty...  Bud had to come and peel me off the street, Kelly took the bike and rode it through the cemetery  ,she is tired of being fat and I am glad of that,,,,and we came home with Cody, what a good dog...I have still not recovered,,they keep hitting me here in the house, I got hit with what I call The Bloom,,, it can hit you square on,, or just any part of your body and it blooms through through your body, incapacitates you completely... puking,,dry heaves or shitting and both at the same time,,, boy does that make you sick,,, I do not think it is infrasound,,, because if you  are kept in that frequency it will kill you,,but then I think if this stays on you,,, it will kill you,, they just do it until I am incapacitated,,they have done this at least a dozen times in the 17 years I have been a TI.
The  first time was from McKenna when I sat in the back yard and they hit me in the hammock,, I rolled out on the ground, not able to move for about an hour and a half,,so overheated,, the ground felt cool on this summer day... I wonder how high my temperature was. I just bought a thermometer and will take my temp,,when pulsed ,,so far I have not been hit in this manner,, since they noticed what I was doing.  I shall put this thermometer in my bag where ever I go,,,, or they have hit me in the woods as well as other places,,, I will be prepared.

as I told Susan we are wireless wipi... wireless people.

.they keep hitting us and we get a charge on us.. fuckers,,,they know what they are doing........I hate you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment