Monday, March 17, 2014

Tonight's walk

I went for a walk around the lake tonight just got back, I thought I had slipped out unnoticed by my perps, it is very cold out, but on the other side of the lake,,, I was getting hit in the head,,, I wore a light on my head to see the path,, so my head got hit pretty bad... an easy target..

I thought at first,,, this can't be right,,, then I turned and saw the flash of light on the top of the hill. As I turned it went out. Just before this I also heard a noise, some sort of a clank,,. but I saw the flash,, definitely,, it is maintenance from the golf course that came over and are stupid men who are not paid to think, so they don't...they followed me for a bit. I was also pushed off the path into the woods, I almost fell.  Sometimes I think the reason the perps are so brutal is because I made them come out on this cold night, to follow me. Someone suggested I climb the hill to confront them,,bitter cold, brambles, uphill, pitch black, uneven terrain.  Nope, next time though.

 And then when I got home I am getting hit from David Diachision's house.

As I sit,, my head is exploding and during the day as I sit,,, the back of my skull is being destroyed cell by bone cell the whole configuration of my skull is changed. The whole back of my head is screaming and my neck as well... I was rubbing my bicep on my left arm and my finger fell in a hole they drilled in the muscle,,evidently it did not fill in..

For some reason I think this is a signature of Laser..The cells do not and lose the capacity to heal and fill  in the wound.  Laser  cauterizes,. laser seems to kill the filling in  process. I know the divot in my forehead has not filled in and that was done years ago,  at least it has stopped hurting, it hurt for years, and bone has a tendency to do that, fill itself in,,,but not with laser...

I do not think laser will let the tissue or bone fill in, and maybe we should find out for sure... maybe call a laser lab..

That is why I think those who complain about NSA and data collecting,,,have no idea,, have no fucking idea what these zappers,, these devices can do... I do, I have seen every cell in my body attacked by these devices...I hope the people who use them realize they are Nazis,, the body has changed, but the attitude is the same...Welcome to my world...

No comments:

Post a Comment