Saturday, June 21, 2014

21 june 14 Cherie and Bud.

Last night james apologized for his drama queen episode  but it was a misunderstanding. He said bowl,,,for food, I thought bowl for pot,,he was already wrecked. So he was not going to get anymore on my watch...Tired of it. Saps your energy,,
He was being driven home by a friend, the cops  stopped her for driving under the influence,,she passed the drunk test but they arrested her anyway and towed her car. James had to walk home.he is pretty broke having paid  rent on his apt....I have to find out about his apt.. and see if I can help him get in it.....

This morning,,,,I think it was Bud was out front yelling at Cherie,,,she was vibrating and pulsing the house and I guess she hit Bud so he went out front and yelled at her,,,I will get details from Kelly later....
.her husband Jeremiah is a mechanical engineer and best friends with David Diachision, David is the one who helped Jeremiah cut down all the bushes and trees for his fishing spot on  the lake, he even put in a private back gate so they could go back there without going around the garage,,afraid I will see them,,,,I saw one of the pulses ....the pulse came from behind her house and I have it on tape... I have put it aside and put her name on it, making sure I can preview it later,,,,I got up readjusted my cameras,,and she soon drove  off.

Also  Steve Majur the guy she supported in court against me, and his assault against me,, has been in the neighborhood a LOT,,,walking by, danielle saw him , kelly saw him,,,

I heard he is taken up with Francine again,,,well she should keep him in her neighborhood and  bother her neighbors...he just comes down here  to  be a fucking asshole as usual..One word to me and I take him back to court and this time I will add Cherie as using DEW..As she is..

No comments:

Post a Comment