Saturday, June 21, 2014

THE BIG GUNS

Tonight the perps have brought out the big guns,,,the frequency that makes you skin crawl,,this has not been used in a long time and there was a intense pulse right through the house,,,to me,,very intense...

Oh,  horse face Cherie has told everyone she is afraid of me because of my crossbow,,,why would I pick her lard ass out?  She is so afraid she put brighter bulbs in her front doghouse. I thought that was amusing.  Probably because she went around and told everyone what I said about them. I also saw others came in and copied my posts as well. I wonder how she liked it when I told them she was a gossip monger.

 I rode my bike yesterday and the perps go nuts when I exercise,,,they want me to stay home and eat and be sedentary. So they can kill me off quicker...so when I exercise they freak out. huh perps. I hate you too...I saw Cherie in her yard going around her house and when I rode home she went into the back yard,,no running or screaming,,I ignored her. Not worth my time.

I kept getting hit in the face tonight,,,,they are trying to knock out my front teeth slowly. They kept hitting my legs till I put Neil's stuff in the way and that is double and tripled and it seemed to work, though it was too small, I would need this in great quantities.
That tells me what they were using tonight instead of acoustics as normal this is RF,,,because this stuff I have blocks RF,and by blocking it, it also tells you what your being hit with..|
So unusual for me,,Also when this horrific small intense pulse came through the house I heard my daughter say something indistinct..I think the Andersons are at play here, I also got hit with this force field that almost threw me to the ground, this came from above. Interesting night..

No comments:

Post a Comment