Tuesday, June 24, 2014

being around james was interesting

I think James's  problem is, he could not say no to this drug, his initial "yes" sealed the deal.,,,it really pulls you, side effects are astronomical,, every waking minute was to get money to pay for his habit..in order to come back to society they put them in a place where coming out of it is not life threatening,,,he is well worth saving.

 The drug cartels are attacking the young...how many heroin addicts are latino I would welcome the stats on that because ,,then it would mean they are not,,I repeat not  targeting whites alone as I feel they are, my daughter told me the drug cartel sits outside the rehab facility waiting for the addicts to exit,so they can give it right back to them.. This is slavery, sexual, and economic and it will not go away till we learn to say NO,  and them when the addict is no longer needed, he dies or overdoses or dies anyway.

Amy Whinehouse died from alcohol poisoning, that takes a lot of booze. I wonder if she ever felt reality. Guess it scared her, and her singing is of an alcoholic, she is buzzed all the time....Her talent was set free with alcohol..but my motto in life is moderation,,always moderation,,,,what is the sense of getting high if you pass out.It makes no sense to me,,,they can't sleep?

No comments:

Post a Comment