Tuesday, June 17, 2014

cherie

well cherie you told me you are leaving,,, good,, don't let the door hit you in the ass as you go..

your a drama queen and a big mouth, I heard that you walk around with Steve and tell everyone what I wrote on my blog and how would the teachers at the school even know I have a blog?
You are so sad that your life is so boring you have to run around to everyone with a motor mouth... blah blah blah,,,and talk about everyone else..

.I hope my blog made you happy gave you something to live for. After all you have your view of the lake,,,and your little gate to enjoy your fishing spot,
I for one will not miss you.   I also hope when you leave Steve will go with you, I will not miss him either.  drama drama queen, is your nickname do you know that.?


No comments:

Post a Comment