Wednesday, June 18, 2014

"FEAR''

I have never been a fearful person in my life, I think it is the thick and resilient Irish blood of all those fighting Irish that flows within my veins. A harsh element and toughness is a good teacher. But I will tell you what I do fear,,,I think the only thing I do fear is the capability of DEW, directed energy weapons.
Why do I say that?  because dew can kill you as you stand, through walls, in  a room full of people, and no one unless they are targeted would know what really happened to you.
I have been subjected to several times and the effects as time goes on to recover is less and less. I call it a bloom for it can hit just one spot on your body and spread like a bloom will spread throughout your body.

The first time was in back of my apt, in Tanners court, I was in the back yard in my hammock, a beautiful warm sunny day, summertime.  The pulse came from Danny McKenna's house,,aka Dixon. A straight shot to my spot from his window.
He hit me in the leg and it spread and I was almost unconscious in seconds,, I rolled out of the hammock onto the ground and lay there for at least 45 to an hour till my body cooled down and I could move again.As I state above the side effects seem accumulative, you recover slower and slower. I recovered fairly quickly. Shaking it off almost as if nothing happened...but now,, the effects linger much longer..The disorientation, recovery of equilibrium. dizziness, difficult to function. So far that is enough.
I have been pulsed with this several several times , so anyone watching or listening or reading this is the long range effects of this device....the cops did it once. I shall list the times in another blog.
I pity us all, this device elevates body temperature and you are gone...gone .. every thing is white and you want to black out.
I PITY TO FUCK US ALL,,OUR FUCKING LAB RATS HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY... WE ARE TRULY A TOTALITARIAN STATE.

These devices , I have no words for the power they have,,,turn you dead, retard, or anything else they want you to be or Do..MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE<< EASY PEASY> GET IT?
This is what I fear,, this is the only thing I have ever really feared in my life. Except that one guy when I was 12.
You should all be afraid,, be very very very afraid,,for you and your kids..

No comments:

Post a Comment