Saturday, June 28, 2014

I wrote this in facebook



atlanta.cbslocal.com




Barbara Guillette
19 mins ·
I think there is a lot of truth in this and a lot of false as well, We have developed a way to tell a true target to someone who is a bit looney or lonely or both,,,it is important for our crediblity to distinguish the two. Not to malign anyone but to make sure we know what we are talking about.....and from what I understand and have heard the mentally ill are watched ,, this to me was first noted with the Virginia Tech shooting, I heard a panel of Psychiatrists on Charlie Rose PBS/ or it could of been C -span,, this was quite a while ago ,, and at the time I did think it important, but I did  d/l to my computer, which has since been destroyed,,, these psychiatrists  were,  making statements about forced drugging, forced incarceration especially this one old bitch,,, she was hot on it,,, I would like to see her forced drugged.Rose also did a brain series with several panels of shrinks,,, I went looking for this old bitch to find her name and could not find her. Maybe some one else could.. So this program, this list,, includes gay, dissidents, activist, people who speak out, mentally ill, whistleblowers, inheritance fraud, insurance fraud. Apt. invasion,  robbery,gang stalking,,, the target is triggered to go to a place and several people are assigned to be there,,,it gives the target the impression they are followed when instead they are programmed. They are the one triggered,,, others say they hear thoughts in their head,, HSS can be a whisper, subliminal or a scream all day long,,, you are triggered for that also, the subconscious does not have a firewall to this beam/pulse technology, it screams through the brain, the subconscious picks it up and believes it is from the conscious part of the brain and accepts it as a command and it obeys..the person thinks it is their own idea. Many times I have had to exaimine ideas to see if they are mine or not... and even if they are triggers,,, they are hard to fight.. You are fighting your subconscious controlled by them,,
Oh yes one other thing for those of you who have relatives and neighbors who flipped ,became perps as mine has , the way they did it in my house was to target the neighbors and relatives..to pulse them hard...Then they trigger them to hate me..you feel like everyone is against you and pretty much they are.David across the street knows about my blog,,he wants to be hidden,,so he made friends with my immediate next door neighbors, Paul and his wife, they were pulsed by people up the street trying to get to me and going through his house, he flipped...the pulses were so strong, it was incredible and Paul went out and yelled at them up the street,,,they stopped and he flipped. We int his community have long wondered how our people could turn on us,, this is my case.. I do not know in your case but hope this gives you some good ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment