Saturday, June 28, 2014

bellcurve

I keep telling everyone I am a modell, a person who is ahead of the population curve,,,I read about it when I was doing work for the gov't on revolutions,,,

see lydia,,, they wanted my take on it,,, not the authors....she and berational think they are so much smarter than all of the rest of the Ti's if they are so smart why are they Ti's?

soccer,,, I played soccer in fifth grade ,,lovvvvvved it,,,my teacher had been to Italy and learned it there and taught us,,,,I was really good at it, fast, aggressive,,,no one had ever heard of it before...

electric blankets I could not sleep under an electric blanket , I tried several times,,,made me sick as a dog,, tried over several months...I wonder if your supposed to turn them off after they heat up your bed. I wanted to vomit and terribly sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment