Sunday, June 29, 2014

religion vs, hero

I know the Muslims laugh at us Americans for our hero movies,, right always wins in the end, the hero always wins in the end, he never dies.....I have heard they think our movies are silly and that maybe so, but we do not take 13 year old boys and tell them they can have 72 virgins when they self immolate and become a martyr for their religious cause of and for  political manipulation,,,
People are finally catching on to the muslim brotherhood,,, I have long felt uneasy with them, not trusting them for a moment...the caliphate, sharia law and the consolidation of all the countries with the majority of muslims.. this is the goal,,no infidels allowed. A religous war,,, firus a muslim on facebook refused to tell me where he was from and he spoke of the glory of Ramadan and I asked him if it worked.?

No comments:

Post a Comment