Sunday, June 29, 2014

Matt Gauthier

Matt Gauthier lives on Rockdale , next street over it is a straight shot from the back of his house to my bedroom,,,
One night last summer 2013, I was outside sitting in the yard,,,I was getting hit,,so I went out the gate and there was a black pickup truck sitting there, the driver was talking to Devin my third grandson, the driver pulsed me hard as I came through the gate,,Devin just stood there and the driver sped away,,,I asked Devin his name and he told me it was Matt,something or other, not his real name.

I went over to Matt's house and his/ this truck was parked outside his house,,Devin gave me a different last name,,,I later asked Jillian what Matt's last name was and she said it  was Gauthier,,Jillian made the comment,,

" Why did he say his last name was that,,,he knows Matts name....

Matt grew up with Frank Anderson Jr. and hung around together for quite a few young years. I don't know if they still do hang around together..

Frankie boy is also another one of my very active perps. Frankie is the one who almost hit me with his plow last winter.

This morning I was blasted and it seemed to come from Matt LeGault's house..

Yaikus is a straight shot into my house,,Matt is off to the side,and the shots came from offside.

 I went out and a  silver double pick up was picking up the old lady,,I did not know who it is but have seen that truck in the neighborhood alot lately so I took their picture,,will upload and put it here......I know Matt was involved,,his family here as well, the father was a staunch catholic and I am an atheist,,so I am enemy..fuck you Matt.
Each person seems to have a different reason for disliking/hating me, well not all Rathbun and Diachision both dislike me for my opposition to their clear  cutting their view around the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment