Thursday, July 31, 2014

Babe Johanson and son and daughter

Babe Johanson lives two houses up on my left,,,her son lives with her ( white car) and her daughter silver car visits often. She is a mean old bitch,,, something to do with oil,,, because we were friendly at first and then I spoke of solar to her and how I would like to make the house all solar and she gave me such a look of hatred...well it got my attention and ever since then ,,,years ago <<, she has been active as a perp to me...
I saw her son this morning go from David's house 28 st Anne's ave and walk to his own,,,no one was home at davids house but his daughter's car was there...
The pulsing came from his cars position,,he usually parks always in his driveway but this morning it was out front,, and that is out of the ordinary..He ALWAYS  parks in his driveway,,summer and winter.. No one is home at diachisions now ,,,his daughter is gone as well..... babes son,,, was the one I saw walk across the street,,ugly cuss...no wonder he still lives with mommy.
I got pulsed real hard,,,went for a bike ride yesterday,,,and I will today as well.....I have been using my rubber bands and have noticed a big change in my fat..content, plus eating more veggies...
anyway the other day he drove by me and snapped me in the face,,,so this little fucker is full on active perp,,,friends with Diachision..oh yeah daughter is a piece of work as well
So it was a fun morning,,, this is orchestrated because they had me sleep all day yesterday and all last night....boy was I tired,,,drugged,, and then blasted this morning......
Then all at once my passwords are changed for everything,,,,I wrote them down ..hopefully no more messing with my stuff.....
Anthony bought that flashlight, I  was going to buy,,, I may as well? it is 2500 lumen,,, i wonder if the other flashlight I  saw for 5000 lumen ,,cheaper,,much cheaper is worth it and true.....
What a morning,,,fucked,,, he hit me hard,,, orchestrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment