Wednesday, July 16, 2014

my divot

outside and inside...last night was inside only or so it seemed.....well on second thought ,,outside as well....I walked by the park last night a game was going on, I should of watched it.  I love baseball always have,,,little blond boy,,what a cutie,,, good catcher as well and a mean arm.....I was so impressed these kids play hard ball......good games though I should of sat and watched,but I saw this bald guy from a distance and thought it might be Rick the Dick Nelson,,, so I did not..


I am a mess I took a picture of the divot in my forehead see the big dent,,,,well that still hurts like hell, and that is where the laser came though my window and just hit my a little bit...enough to divot my forehead,,,still hurts to this day...Laser hurts for a long long time......

this picture is dark and I will retake it later and do it lighter but if you click on it to copy it,,it will lighten and you can see the divot and the circles under my eyes from the latest targeting......sleep is the issue,,,bjg

No comments:

Post a Comment