Wednesday, July 16, 2014

today 16 july 14

I was subliminally suggested to leave the house at a certain time,,, it was a compulsion,,

I had to leave and go to the mall,,, to buy yarn,,,on my way up St Anne's ave. Steve Majur was walking toward me as we got close he took my picture,,,

On my way home from the mall, I saw a Peabody fire chief truck drive past me on  Coolidge ave. as I was about halfway down...
this is supposed to be threatening and physical and mental  warning and a threat...and it is.


Bud also told me yesterday the axle on his van is cracked and needed welding he said it was old because it had much rust on it,,,he mentioned the  rust because  he feels all the new incidents with his van are caused by the perps and he could be right. I asked him if he needed glasses, hitting the curb and all the dents on this van that are new...but I know they are perps doing it,,,compliments of Rick Nelson and his clan.

No comments:

Post a Comment