Saturday, August 23, 2014

there has been a lot of traffic to david diachisions houw

lots of people are stopping by davids house,,, I wonder if he is going to sue me for defamation,,,from what I understand he has to lose a job or his reputation, or a great deal of money... I have nothing to sue for,,I own nothing,,,except my bike,,,I know what he has done,,,and I know that someone came into my apt. and stole all my memory chips,,,I wonder who that was.. huh david I bet you can answer that just like scott burns got a hold of my tape I had of him at my work,,,he shit his pants over that......I had them locked up,,,twice and they still got them...so I wonder what is going on,,, I can see this prick and you are a prick david,,,..you and the Nelson's as well ,,the torigian's do not fall far from the tree.  I wonder where this is going to go to court....That is one thing I would like to know...I have a feeling the Nelson's are going through my blog that cherie downloaded for them and are going to take me to court for defamation and slander...How can you slander someone when your telling the truth,,but I have a feeling they are going through my blog as discovery to tear it apart and beat every defense I have to pieces,,,we shall see,,,we shall see and this blog from cherie onward has been private and if it is not,,,then you are guilty of hacking....probably the police dept....David is pulsing my camera all the time,,, they are being destroyed over time,,,what happens is they white out,,so what can i say....just keep on taking my pictures,,,because i know where this shit is coming from ,,they really want to shut me up,,,reall bad,,,they have a lot to lose if they lose and they are almost totally assured they will win,,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment