Sunday, February 1, 2015

Andrea

Andréa loved to fuck, tall, leggy in good shape and except for the huge dark circles under her eyes very attractive, I'm sure she would of fixed them I don't really know why she didn't.
I can't remember how I met her, but we became friends and hung out together. After I joined the navy she came to visit, I think now I was thrilled, she flew down with my kids for a month, I rented a base. Trailer, I can't remember for how long ,I think Andrea only stayed a couple of weeks with her son Scott and Danielle and kelly-Lynn. I was so happy to see the girls but I was horrified at how they looked, like poor people, disheveled, poorly dressed. Needed a good scrub , Andrea must of seen the look on my face, she said she was sorry but that is how Donald gave them to her. I took them shopping and bought all new clothes. We went to the beach and the military pool. Sea world. I don't remember what else we did. I just remember rescuing Kelly from drowning Danielle , danielle could swim , kelly could not, so she had to hang on to the side of he pool, so she leaped on danielle thinking she could hold her up so they were going down. I had to dive in and rescue them, I was an avid swimmer, could swim well and I was a trained diver, danielle could swim before she could walk, underwater. They built a Olympic pool at the high school, I used it and the team coach.  I wish they had that when I was in high school. I lived around the corner and through the woods.  I remember two Australian young men were near in the pool I had to actually dive over his head to get to the girls, when I got out of the pool " he was looking at me and said, I'm still flattered, "What a woman" not goofy but serious like, I was and am still flattered. Australian men are not known for sensitivity, that at least has been my experience. Handsome down to earth, tough. I wonder how many are descended from prisoners. Imagine. Shipping your worst out, I wonder if they were incarcerated in " Stralia"

No comments:

Post a Comment