Sunday, May 1, 2016

1 May 16,,,,

This is in reply to Tyrone Dew ,, another TI.


I would like to but at this time I have ten dollars in my pocket. As you know TIS do not live large . I could send you twenty Tuesday , I know it isn't much but as you know every little bit helps ,

 oh yeah TEDs is by invitation only. I wanted to go before TED which is a organization that has speakers from all over the world on different subjects... I approached him to speak and he agreed and I just found out it is by invitation only.

I'm also hit with sonic bullets. My DEW has been mostly sonic and a spark gap device and of course micro pulses. I believe modified cell phones with an Android app is used , which one I don't know , and modified Nintendo- Xbox game cubes. I know the Nintendo with a black box addition is used in my case. The man across the street , a Chris Yaikus installs commercial audio and Video equipment he and his stepson are ground zero for DEW for me. I. Actually saw his son pulsing my house where I slept. The boy, no more than 15,, jumped his four foot back road fence,, walked down between the wii house I mentioned below and her garage,,, I will put a picture here later today, and was in a distinctive costume,, he stopped pulsing went back to his house over the fence and within a minute or two came out the front door. He had on the same costume that I had seen between the buildings... He also has a spark gap device and he set it out front of his steps on his house,,, I was getting hit,, they use through wall radar to hone in on your position, to make sure they hit the target..I got up to go out and see if I could claim the device, when I went out to the front of our house across from his house, the son was just going in the front door and the spark gap stopped.

Years ago I was getting slammed as I am now and I complained to a friend of mine, he sent the cops over to the house that I was getting hit from , , the cops questioned  him , his son was home from college and it was a game, I was getting hit with. The game was called CALL TO DUTY. After the cop visit it stopped . This happened before the local cops started to get involved as well. 

I have not checked yet but think this house  may be active again. 

I  know Wii was involved  from Cheries house, having seen the actual spark leave the handset fly across the street and hit my house. The boy was playing his Wii on his back enclosed big windows porch, the blinds were up and the  spark from the handset hit the TV at the end of the porch nearest my house ,,,took a "90 degree " turn from the TV and flew over to my house. I told the mother and it never reoccurred . What Was in my kitchen to attract this hot burning spark, I do not know. but I know I was also being hit with this , as often as he played the game.. So it was a horrific time for me.

Many speak of the hive mind and online gaming with many taking part around the world in one game could be likened to this hive perp mind theory. I will donate Tuesday. 
Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment