Saturday, December 9, 2017

Joseph Campbell and OHM

I HAD  listened to Joseph Campbell on PBS and was delighted,,I remember the monks chanting OHM and how it never left my memory. For some reason I went looking for this piece of film and found it,,, I listened to this piece and was pulled by it,, something pulled me..it pulled my mind.

It was interrupted. I was pulled back by my perps.. I was very pissed off.The next time I went to look for this piece of film it had changed, there was a click at incremental moments interrupting the chant. It no longer pulled me and that was destroyed by my perps...I think if I had been allowed to go into that zone,,,the perps could not of controlled me anymore..I would of broken their control over me. I have visited that film several times and it never worked like it did that first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment