Monday, June 11, 2018

buying a conversion van from hy motors

this is nor recommended for anyone.I saw this van and lied it it is in Quincy called Hy motors,,, and the place that is going to address my concerns just gave me the run around,,, the steering is off, it's either the upper or lower control arm or the ball and joint, and the brakes are squeaking sounds le metal on metal. i went to one stop auto shop and asked outside some guy who was an empower starting yelling at lee saying it is just employee parking, so I moved. he came out twice once asked who was gonna pay for the repairs I told them hy motors and so he said that hy motors has to drive it over because this wa their car,,, its bullshit the one stop auto does not want me there all day in the waiting room to see what they are going to do or not going to do to my van. it doesn't matter im still going to wait in their waiting room. no law says i cannot.. so thats that. I thin he knew when I told him about the control arms that they were off and that I knew if it ws done or not. both business are not to be dealt with, as I believe both are shady and will screw anyone over they want. or can.
11 june 18. 0822.

No comments:

Post a Comment