Monday, June 11, 2018

patrick cleary 2

Hi Barbara, 

As I mentioned before, the scarcity of information about state data fusion centers--given the amount of money and the resources they are receiving, along with the participation of the military in fusion centers--should be something that the community is exploring, as it is a serious red flag.  

I also suspect that multijurisdictional task forces--which connect local, state and federal resources, supposedly for the "War on Drugs"--may also be a serious threat to our "Republic" and the rule of law, as they are a DoD project overseen by the the National Guard:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multijurisdictional_Counterdrug_Task_Force_Training

Here's an article regarding the militarization of police and the great military toys they've been getting: 

"A Decade After 9/11, Police Departments Are Increasingly Militarized" by Radley Balko: 

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/12/police-militarization-9-11-september-11_n_955508.html

I realize I'm not connecting all the dots.  But I've been getting hit with horrendous headaches, which come on instantaneously and are totally crippling.  When my next-door neighbors (the sex-trafficking, teenage-girl kidnappers) moved very abruptly and left most of their furniture, a young woman moved in within 24 hours.  She, of course, is a GSer.  

My home is being entered every time I leave it and seriously vandalized and property seriously damaged or stolen.  The new GSing neighbor-woman is about 8-10 feet from the chair I am sitting in right now (on the other side of my office's wall).  And with neighbors on both sides of my home participating in this abomination, I'm getting hammered from both sides. 

Here's the article about my next-door neighbor, just in case you never saw it: 

http://www.journalnow.com/news/crime/greensboro-man-charged-in-alamance-county-human-trafficking-case/article_0fd6b43a-229b-11e4-968b-001a4bcf6878.html

If you know any T.I.s who are good at researching, I'd strongly suggest looking at state data fusion centers, InfraGard, multijurisdictional task forces, and the militarization of local and state police.  It is not too late to highlight the parallels between our targeting with DEWs and the U.S. and Canadian Cuban embassies' staffers being attacked with 'directed energy.'  I've been disrupted, talked over, and even personally attacked far too often when I've tried to talk about Cuba, which is deeply troubling.  Far too many "T.I.s" want to talk about spiritual mumbo jumbo, rather than what's actually going on and objectives and strategies to expose and stop it.  Unfortunately, I can't download the program for Frank's online chat, without my computer going bonkers, which makes it hard to share specific articles on these issues. (I recognize it doesn't have anything to do with Frank, but it does stymie the flow of vital information.)

Hope you are relatively okay --

Patrick C.
ph: 336.763.5236


No comments:

Post a Comment