Saturday, January 14, 2023

Kate mcguire cameras

 Friday I believe I found a pair of heavy duty clippers in my kitchen, they are not mine and I assume they are a warning that my camera's wires will be cut. I know this came from Judy Silvas complaint.is this correct? If not please tell me either in a letter or v2k . Ì know you ùse both.  I told Judy  about Aldana and Judys actions causing her death. Everytime Judy was upset she complained to Aldana, over such issues"  as not responding to her wish to converse with me. My wish to her to leave me alone . Never to speak to me again. " Judy's aggressive actions , Her putting syrup on my chair cushion,  helping to destroy my garden. The cameras kept this group of òrganized harassment at bay. Of course after destroying my garden not much was left. Judy did and helped,  much damage not only to me but Aldana as well because Aldana acted on each complaint, leading to stress and her death. Her decline began after Judy joined her group she had several trips to hospital  for her diabetic problems all after Judy joined..  I didn't cause her death, I was under attack from this group myself as you know. I'm very frightened.John has been hitting me in the brain stem  with sonic bullets causing cognitive issues. Is this what you wanted to warn me about,,my neighbors ,with John as genesis,  turned into organized harassment gang. Oh please add Justin Michaud to the list..please do not break my cameras I fear if you do I will have no protection from  these people who FEAR the light of day to their actions.. John wanted to make this community his little drug dealers paradise. I stopped that at least obvious, and the apartment Stephanie break-ins. She was,also breaking into Judy's, just because one is disabled doesn't give any of them the right to bad or illegal behavior. Don't you agree, but what if one is in fear for their life, As I am. Without the semblance of protection of my camera's I fear for my safety.


I'm going to copy this letter for my safety. I mean no one harm, regards Barbara guillette.

No comments:

Post a Comment