Friday, July 28, 2023

I just found this letter written 2021 too Kate.

 9 Nov. 2021


Dear Kate 

Just a few words, 

Why did you want me to come to the office to pay that ten dollar fine, ? To me that was curious and I am sorry  I did not go but paid in a MO. I would of liked to speak with you too.. 


As you probably know Brock is involved in my targeting just like he was involved in George Girards targeting , He has access to these devices, he also asked me some questions about women he obviously wanted a girlfriend and how to get one in his bed. So he is privy to microwave auditory effect device.  It goes through walls I also saw him carrying a tool box type , size with a white tube and a whip type of thing could of been an antenna. I also hear someone in Janet’s apartment quite often especially at night. I also heard someone priming a device of a sort, compressor?

Brock  has been responsible for a lot of my targeting,  Last night I was shot twice in the left kidney and my esophagus  where it joins my stomach has been burnt so many times I lost count, and now the heart is  aching and things do not feel right. This has nothing to do with Covid or the shots. I have had neither. 


Terry as well as Stephanie,  Donny are part of this crap, as you know Donny threatened to “have me killed”, So in order to save my life what do you think I should do. Leave?

Regards

Barbara Guillette

No comments:

Post a Comment