Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Danielle Guillette

Danielle and I went shopping yesterday. When I ws over Shortysfor thanksgiving last year I ws hit with pulsed and went into projectile voiting all over Shortys apartment. What a mess. I was sitting on the couch and Dan sat next to me and I swear her phone was in her hand as it slid behind my back, that's when I started to feel like vomiting. The second time was in the car going home she was in the back seat again on her phone. the third time was yesterday when we were having lunch and she again pulled out her phone and said something strange about me and I started to feel sick. She said "she is eating to fast", I was eating tiramisu. Then felt sick went outside and spit up really,, not vomiting in the bushes. I have to explore this further I wonder if she has this app on her phone.?

No comments:

Post a Comment