Sunday, November 19, 2023

Angela Don's slut

 Don is trying to do a mike land and kill off Stephanie he's gotten her shaking again, Angela waits in the car for him to check on her and he rants, Pat told me he ranted the whole time I waS in the laundry room. because I would of called the cops on him and he knows it. Pat doesn't want to be involved. she is moving out in a couple of months when her house is ready she won  in a lottery. Pisses me off and I told her don't bother me about it don and Stephanie , I do not want to take care of her while slut goes off and has fun with her husband. Im still amazed at the fact she had the balls to ask me that. She knows I like Stephanie but not that much I called the cops on our own. I refuse to call the cops for her she evidently wants it that way. so be it.  her harassment and when the cops got here she said everything was ok, so to bad Stephanie your on your own... so be it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment