Sunday, November 19, 2023

doctors

 I suggest everyone when they attend a doctor to ask for their file and especially docs notes.. that is where all the trash they write is kept. They stand your diagnosis to fit the hospital stay and why your are there. I cried when I read the MGH doc notes. Allan Woollcott was the fed shrink sent for to evaluate me unless he did not attend Smallwood would not of let me go.  the reason I was incarcerated I stated I was hit with a taser. the doc did not even know what a taser was.  I was incarcerated at Beverly because I stated I was a Havana Syndrome target. 


Now they are mad because I refuse to pay them wheat they say I owe them, they want me to pay for my own torture. fuck them.

doctors may just be people but what they write without your knowledge can greatly harm your present and future just the same as the courts. I want to read everything written about me and you would be surprised at what is written to slant the image of my persona to enhance what they think instead of reality. It was done at MGH and again at Beverly hospital and Haverhill Pavilion behavioral hospital. amazing a hospital has behavioral in its title. my behavior is none of its business. Until I recanted being a Havana Syndrome target I would not of been released.

No comments:

Post a Comment