Thursday, November 23, 2023

today 19 Nov.2023

 One of the women here insulted me, I was very upset. I walked up she was talking to an electric guy good looking she's not. asked about the lights, I mentioned how dark it gets without the streetlight and then saw his flag on his jacket , I mentioned my bathing suit, , she walked away saying, something like "Here we go" , or just walking away in disgust . I think someone like Judy has mentioned or Pat,,, mention I was some kind of a patriotic nut. The negative narrative from the hospital and medicaid has begun,,, I'm the nut, they know what they are. global takeover using weaponized medical care. 

to be continued, 

I also saw Tapp,,, a senator and a relative also Tapp, head of Beverly hospital. Chief doc, I sent Medicaid  and the chief at beverly a copy of the Nuremberg Code and the Declaration of Independence , I assume they will try to rewrite it , they think they are geniuses and the power of the gods. men are so fucked..feed them. fuck them, fight them,  , ,, three Fs. 

I went and got some groceries 


No comments:

Post a Comment