Thursday, November 23, 2023

the throwing downstairs.

 anti gravity, At first I had boots on, and faced Griffin Rd. in the cellar stairway, a hard pulse came through the wall and hit my left ankle on that side then I was picked up and thrown downstairs in a controlled fall. , sharp, small, steep , stairs , during the fall my leg is pulled up back to your left shoulder and your ankle is completely snapped . You/ me hit the bottom in this controlled fall and your are turned around , you put out one hand and scrap the right palm. slightly,,,, you sit at the bottom and no pain, you sit and nearby is a set of crutches, you take them and hobble over to the door stairs waiting for the ambulance your daughter who saw you fall called., I do not know what she saw we never discussed it, but I will. she called. the ambulance. Taken to hospital for surgery,, later to reattach the foot. completely snapped. The ankle and the scrap on my palm was the only injuries.I do not recall the year. But I was told v2K that it was done so the neighbors of Torigian's relatives would not harm me as I already was.

No comments:

Post a Comment