Monday, March 25, 2013

WEAPONS and DEVICES AND MORE TO COME

I want to talk about a few of these weapons that I actually saw,,, One looked like a blow dryer,, I could not get a good look at the back of it,, but it had a tube that was pointed out the window and glowed hot red.  It was a small intense frequency and I picked up on it when it started and when it ended. It was laid on the top of a desk of sort,, bureau, and was pointed out the open window.  Not at my house but parallel to my window,,, I felt the vibration as long as it was on, at first no one was in sight but then the perp, and he was a perp came and sat in the window  and then he turned It off. The frequency I felt
stopped.

The second device I saw was in NH, again it was a low fine frequency,,, I had a hard time locating the source  at first, but stood in the middle of the room with eyes closed and slowly,,very slowly turned in a circle and eventually after several turns and minutes decided where it was coming from. I lived in NH at a relatives camp and the street was dark as only it can get,, pitch black without any light at all. No moon. I was alone.
I followed the frequency down the street to a hovel,, that is the only word to describe this small house.
Within a couple and their three wild children lived.
As I approached the light was very bright from her front window. I stood about 10 to 15 feet away from the window in the dark shadows with a clear view. On the table was a device, approximately  5 by 8 inches,, an inch high, black plastic with rounded corners and it had a green screen, 1/3 of the upper part of the device.  It lay flat on the table and no one was present,, so I stood for a few minutes in the deep shadow and the woman, name of Vicki came out of the dark within and sat at the table. She looked at the device, jumped up, slammed down the shade and that was it. I think she saw my presence on her screen outside in the dark. I think what she had was a locator that could see through walls.

I can't remember if the frequency went off or not. I only know that after that she, he, and the kids were afraid of me,, I think because of what she did, she warned them to be careful of me,..
I think it was a locator and could tell where I was.

After that her children would run for the house whenever they saw me.

I didn't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment