Tuesday, April 9, 2013

THE STATE TROOPERS and DEMOCRACY IN AMERICA


THE STATE TROOPERS and DEMOCRACY IN AMERICA

this is not finished yet but will publish anyway and edit later.

When this all first began, I went to the Danvers State police and made friends with John Shaumaker, he was a nice guy and not adverse to flirting or making advances, you can generally tell. I had just come off the road so I was pretty skinny.  I started to tell him of what I was being subjected too, I didn't think he believed me , but he did. Evidently he had me followed and he knew that I was always being followed by two cars, why two, well one is a decoy , while the other does what he is to do. The other is also used as a distraction in case of attack and to confuse the target. 
We discussed the later and he is the one who mentioned the word "TWO" , so I knew he knew what I was talking about. 
He told me one night I could sleep in the back parking lot when things got to bad for me, and I did on a few occasions. 
One night I was asleep and this man came out in a dress suit with another guy and told me to leave, I found out the head of the dept. had been changed. Had this been done on purpose, I think so, I also believe my doctor whom I trusted was transferred out of town, as was Peter Smallwood from MGH in Boston after I left the hospital he is now at Mcleans. Isolation for better control and to control the environment around the target.
You have to understand I was considered a very important person, why, because I had told the gov't through  journalist friends of mine about a concept called a modell, and that I recognized myself and that I was one. The gov't had never heard of this concept before and the gov't has long wanted to be able to tell the future.   Being a modell sets trends, however small or large.

I also gave them a new way of looking at one of the best books ever written about democracy and one of the best books ever written about America.  Democracy in America by Alexis de Tocqueville. This book was censored,,all copies except the copy in the library of congress, written in french, for he was from France. You will not see in any copy written for the public consumption , such things as WHO RULES THE SCHOOLS RULES THE NATION,  that is to dangerous for the common man to know , as also written, DESPOTS ALWAYS COURT THE MILITARY, when their ideas get screwed up as despots do, they need protection and when Bush came into power and read my work, he did not want anyone pointing a finger at him and calling him the despot, because he liked to hang around with the military. Or "TWO SIDES TO THE REVOLUTION",  those that revolt will kill those in front of them, and also will kill those that follow them, they fear that their power will be usurped by their followers.  ******I put this here because their are other examples I wish to enter. 

The idea that women are the key to society's success, if you empower the women you can build a secure society this is why schools for girls in Afghanistan is so important and for other countries as well, the Taliban know this , this is why they always blow up the girls schools.  Submission and ignorance.
I also pointed out many other things in this wonderful , long forgotten book that I just by accident picked up and thought wonderful and read. Like I said it has been censored. 

Now to get back to what is a modell, well if you look at a bell curve graph you can see that in the bottom corner it always starts with 1, someone has to start an idea or trend and what I saw in my life is that I was usually in the beginning of trends,,,the farthest back I could see was  when I was ten, I was wearing bell bottom pants when all the style was flat shoes and Capri pants,, just the opposite to my powder blue bell bottoms.  I had two pair and you never saw me out of them, they were my signature.  I loved them I think later this was one of the reasons I joined the Navy, I thought I would get to wear them, but unfortunately the Navy had other ideas about womanhood. I wore these long before hippies came along. 

I saw within my life many many things big and small that became trends, that foretold the future and of course this is something the gov't was interested in, my friends, I use that term loosely, told those in power about all of this, so I was considered pretty special until they sucked all they wanted out of me for info and then discarded me like an empty shell.

I'm now being pulsed so hard in the mouth and during the night I was pulsed in the roof of my mouth and am in such pain I have to stop.
















No comments:

Post a Comment