Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Nazi Germany, 9 April 2013

Nazi Germany, 9 April 2013

Many many times I have likened the action of those I live with in my neighborhood to the Nazis.  Not hard to do.  The past few days have been difficult, my mouth has been targeted and the tooth that had been  broken before, has been broken again. The palate has been pulsed and I woke up with deep pain, I was just severely pulsed in the nose from the back.  I could do nothing but sit and hold my nose.  
It seems this Nazi attitude , this measure of control is within many men and stupid women, because I can think of nothing but stupid to describe the women who go along with these testosterone driven actions.
I think this episode of pulsing and harassment was brought by the Christian Evangelical woman Lynda Chris, who lives across the street , much pulsing comes from her house. I noticed her former husband came over for a visit.  After that the real hard pulsing began,,

,I had taken my camera and put it on a stick, to raise it high to look over the fence up the street for these long distance pulses come from there.  Paul's tree is in the way for a clear  shot.  B. my relative came in with a funny attitude yelling kinda , telling me to make my camera incognito.  I wonder why he said that, the camera is so small I can't understand why anyone would notice it but evidently many did and must of said something to him.

Then the pulsing happened that night and that morning. I think it was punishment for the camera,,I think that was why Lynda gave me such a dirty look as she left.  

This is torture , invasion of privacy, harassment, destruction of my health. all things the nazis did. this is the same  attitude done in Germany.  Poor Germany and poor us. We are in such trouble and many do not know it yet for this has not hit them yet, but it will. 

Just like Germany this will and has already spread... A bleak future at best.


No comments:

Post a Comment