Wednesday, April 10, 2013

today , 10 April 13

Today I have been constantly hit in the mouth, my teeth are screaming and they broke it with a pulse one morining as I woke up, and I have not had the money to have it fixed,, with high intensity tiny spurts of white light, kind of like a long distance directional sparkler , and it burns and it hurts , especially when coupled with back scatter camera to find you in your home to make sure the pulse hits it's target. ME.

I have been hit like this for several days , I am in agony. I could not figure out what brought this on,,is it  something they made you do, something you did, or for no reason at all just because they can hurt you and get away with it, or just cuz their Nazis.  For they do all.

Today I went to the grocery store and on the way home at the Washington St. bus stop two police drove up  like they were going to a fire, one on a motorcycle and the other in a police car,  they stood about 20 feet away and kept glancing at me, pretending they were interested in this fence. 

I finally understood, they are upset because I published here my 9/11 letter to them. They are monitoring my blog through talkshoe,, Chris Ryder who works for the mayor has my call number and is monitoring all the chats and shows I go too, Ryder probably gave the numbers to the cops.

Now their mad all over again. Last time they really hurt me, wonder what they will do this time. We shall see.

I took two pictures of them , one is really to far away to tell who it is and in the other, both faces are hidden.. They are clever. but I would recognize the big one easily, the motorcycle cop hid behind the fence and his fist.

 Happy day to me huh,,, at war with the gestapo.  I'm going to see if and how I can upload the pic of the two cops.. they were mad about something and I was the target.

No comments:

Post a Comment