Tuesday, July 23, 2013

implants

What do I know about implants,,,nothing really. I think they are outdated, that the technology we have today goes way beyond implants, but yet I still cannot figure out why what happened on Forest St. happened. (In another past post). I cannot understand why that was done, was it to terrify me, it certainly did, I thought I was dead and looked for blood to spill out all over me.

Was it done to implant something and the reason I have my feelings about that is because it seems these pulses, these sparks find me where ever I am.  As one woman said"You can't get away from them",  so one wonders was I tagged. After all the pulse hit my sternum from behind, bounced off and  hit my right clavicle,bounced off and  hit the back of my throat and that is where much of this harassment is,,, lodged in the back of my throat,,even unto feeling and tasting burnt flesh on my tongue.

Two pick up trucks were assigned, one to slow me down and keep me steady and the other unnoticed to pulse from the back. I pulled over and as I said in a past post, I was surprised that I could see, I thought,," am I dead"?, is this what dead is, sitting here waiting for blood to gush..I was totally out of my element and in a circumstance that I had no idea what to do or think.

Strange situation for me.

I often wonder why that was done, to terrify or to tag. You decide.


No comments:

Post a Comment