Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Massachusetts State House Pics

 This is Will and Peter, Peter was taping the police testimony as far as why, they supported the new surveillance laws. The Ti's here spoke on Drones, surveillance laws , license plate readers, and privacy laws. The ACLU post is also here for those who wish to see what the  ACLU said about those laws. I was not present when our group testified, I had to leave to catch the last bus home, and I do not know what was actually said to tie these laws into our Ti, issues.



as you can see a birds eye view, all Ti's were sitting to my right

 the panel

I told this man I took a pic of him with his mouth open , no idea who he is. This is really my first attempt at taking pictures in a forum like this so they are not the best,,live and learn..Next time I promise they will be better, but it gives you an idea of how crowded it was and this was after some left.. It was an all day affair. The ACLU testified as well and that transcript is here on my blog as well.  Make sure you read my post as to how to prepare for a forum like this, many helpful ideas are there. I think I labeled it the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment