Tuesday, July 23, 2013

local police tracking your license plates

Local police tracking your license plates

Puts me in absolute hysterics,,,how funny, shall I tell you about the time i was in my back yard in the hammock and a pulse came from Danny McKenna's house and I rolled out of the hammock and lay on the cool ground, unable to move for about  45 minutes, my body so overheated I passed out.

Or how many times  I was pulsed and ended up shitting diarrhea in my clothes while I lay on the floor of my room or bathroom, where ever they hit me and projectile vomiting for a good while. unable to move, AT THE SAME TIME, dry heaves,,,just heaving and shitting from being pulsed.  That was done many many times as punishment for some unknown offense.  Almost passing out. Time and time again, never knowing where or when or for what.

Or pulsed so I fell down the stairs.

I shall tell about my broken ankle incident and show a pic of the stairs so you can see how I could not possibley have fallen down those steep small steps without killing myself but not one bruise. A distinct controlled fall. The gov't has force fields.. They can reach out and touch you, grab you. Yes the same kind of force fields as in science fiction movies , only NO science fiction,   the boys have figured out how to do it.

They just wanted to break my ankle, not kill me for some reason.

Yeah ask me all about the local Nazi groups,,the death squads for that is what they are, doing to me,,  killing me softly,,I wish the same to them.

So you see police license plate tracking and even drones are a big joke to me... A BIG FUCKING JOKE
I HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR A LONG LONG TIME, 

WE LIVE IN A POLICE STATE,  GET IT,,,???????   THE POLICE SHOOT US, AND BEAT US UP AND THEY SEND SWAT FOR A WARRANT..

A POLICE STATE,,,,,, READ MY MONKEY ASS RED LIPS.

No comments:

Post a Comment