Wednesday, June 18, 2014

cherie dear

Do you know you are a willing pawn for the Nelsons , this is her set up, she wants me in court, she wrote all that stuff about you,,not I.   She threatened me, several weeks ago as she drove by the house, she let me know this is from her. With her long hair flying out the window and the mean angry look on her face and her fist..Yeah she let me know..

She, Nelson hates my guts because I spoke out about the dangers of these DEW. directed energy weapons  ...Her father used them on me  and I believe he used them on anyone who opposed him, I opposed him. I am a whistleblower. What are you?

So,, lets get this straight,,,this is a concentrated effort by Nelson to shut me up about what her father did.
It has nothing to do with you or any of the other neighbors , you are not important in the scheme of things,,,the neighbors are pawns for her as well. She has the devices.

Who do you think David is best friends with and obeys orders from.??

I see that you and Jared are following my every word..interesting,, Maybe you'll learn something, I know that older son of yours Cherie,, does not fall far from the tree. LIttle gossip guy just like mummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment