Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Cody our beloved dog

Cody has been sick for a couple of days ,,,really sick,,he is eating and drinking but this dog has lost his life...he is targeted and I was told they were going to kill him..or make us heartsick over his targeting. This is Laurie Nelson's fault (Torigian's daughter) and her mentality,,,just like daddy,,,,as I said the apple does not fall far from the tree.
I also wanted to add that I keep getting hit in the head from the left,,, this is from the Gauthier residence on Rockdale,,,straight shot to my couch where my computer is,

 I changed my camera angle and it showed where the high intensity static shot is coming from. It was very plain and as I saw it  in the next micro second it hit me,,,very white, very big..

I also have a dent 1 cm distal to my left eyebrow and about 1 cm up..definite hole,, Scott Burns was the first to hit me there years ago... as I drove by Peabody Housing,,, he was shooting from the little street on the left...Lane ..

I showed Dr. Lee my physician at Salem hospital and I had just got hit,,,he said it was a blind pimple and that is what it looked like,,no head to it, but it was the bodies reaction to the pulse, the shot...I can still push my finger in the dent...I wonder how far back in the skull it goes, this is supposed to be your center for higher intellect. I know the dent goes down quickly deep, the other side does not..

This is not about me, this is not about anything I have done,,, this is about them, this is all about what our fellow men and woman are capable of doing. Meet your fellow man.

.bjg

No comments:

Post a Comment