Tuesday, July 1, 2014

laurie simon shamus +


our service to the internet is temporarily canceled..thats ok,,, I will write here and enter it to my blog an other time...

Two pieces of information has become available,,, Torigian's daughter who lives up the street,,her first name is Laurie. 

I also would like it if my life was different,,, if my house was not pulsed by jeffrey across the street, he and his father blair are tight neighbors to Cherie,, I saw her making the rounds last night,she does this every night, it gives her gossip mongering life purpose. She is in her glory,,,doing all of this for Laurie,,and Ricky Dick her Torigian neighbors.

Laurie was very angry at me because I spoke ill of her father and I understand her feelings about that ,,I had one member of my family totally shock me about my dad. I  refused to believe them but over time , saw this claim of my brothers could be possible, I did not want to wipe anyone's life off the planet though because of it....I just put a lot of thought into it , wondering if this claim of his could be true, and it could.

Laurie seems to have the same personality traits as her father had.  Malicious,  ego ridden, feels as if this town belongs to her and this street for Griffon Rd. is just St. Anne's continuation in the circle,,, belongs to her. As Sorell wrote in his newspaper piece so long ago that I entered in my blog..
One wonders how Torigian stayed in office so long, by what means did he use.. 

This sentence is referring to DEW. Why? Because I told Tom Grelish what was being used against me,, and he believed me. Never ever expressing doubt about one word I said, and my information to them kinda filled in the puzzle pieces. This piece came out afterwards, after I told Tom about what was being done to me....This told them HOW Torigian stayed in power so long,,23 years. How he dismantled his enemies , by using DEW,,back then Dew was not as well known as it is now. My only feeling is I hope this catches up with me, before I die, I would like to see some results come about because of the revelation of this information. That the general public is aware of this technology and the controlling capabilities of it. These devices, destroy any means for self preservation. It can be manipulated so that you destroy yourself,,,suicide is entirely possible. Actions that appear to others on the outside that you are destroying your own life when in reality it is mind control.

Though there are some in this town who still worship him and are able to do the Torigian bidding, but with mind control it is easily done. 

Like Cherie,,,she walks around every night going from house to house talking up a storm,, She has never done this before, she was not welcome before,,very few in this neighborhood really, were her friends or paid her attention or any mind at all. Now she has center stage and is thrilled.

1.To slander is to know what you have said is a lie. I know every damn word I have written about has been the truth, the honest absolute , unmitigated truth..
2. To have hurt them monetarily in some way,, a lost job, or major financial upset, you must have hurt them in some great and grievous way.

but pulsing the house , as these men and women go to work,. As Jeffrey Scheitroff did this morning, 6: 30 am. I saw him as he left, on my security camera,as he pulsed my house on his way to work. Now that I know Laurie's name I can go and make a police report about her and her husband,,not that anything will be done about it, Rick's brother is a cop, Laurie's sister heads the treasury in Peabody,, Jean Torigian, I know there are five Torigian girls. These are the only two I know...


That white square car drove by also this morning again. Same shape as the black one that Sousa's son owned only this one is white and yesterday,,,30 June 14, I saw a pulse come from this vehicle as it drove by , and have seen it drive by ,,it seems all day..on and off I have tried to time it, but one gets so weary having to watch and protect oneself from these demonic creatures and I use that term loosely. I wish ci could have my life back some semblance of normalcy but these fruit cakes make sure that does not happen for if my life was normal. They would be in the wrong. You have to appear crazy,not what they are dong. I call them the KKK.

Devin usually gets up at four, I feel he is woken up, he plays his xbox under command and than means I get zapped,,,I do not mean a little zap I mean a huge zap. Howdy,,,angela  sullivan a friend of mine asked me yesterday if Devin  knew,,,I feel devin like all the kids around here ,,he knows,but in another sense this is all HSS. Mind control crap, commands in the head..I know the xbox has this capability as well. I have had Kelly give me commands and thank me for shit I have done for her. It had to have been something she already had and they already had the xbox. So I think it is related or is it.
But the point of all this is,,, that Laurie Torigian has the same attitude has her father, she is vicious, malicious, the exact same traits her father had when he went after me,,,the apple does not fall far from the tree and in her case that is truly true..

With an ugly look on her ugly face and her long hair flying and her fist meant for me, as she drove by warning me of what is to come.









  SIMON SHAMUS



I was watching Simon Shamus on being a Jew,, and found it very interesting, I am interested in religion. Why?   because I am astounded that we as intelligent humans invest so much of ourselves in religion , money , time , effort, it is a huge control over the masses..

This is part one  of Simon's series and he states that the Jews believed as many did on a variety of gods.. then they went to one god with Moses.  He states the Jews were the first to believe in this concept,,...but I have read that a Egyptian Pharaoh before the Jews was  first recorded to make this statement of one god..

This was a big thing to the Jews,, this one god. 

 I think it was a bad thing for all of us.. This one god put the center of attention on us, we became self centered. We worshipped one god, who lived within ourselves... we were made in the image of god. We worshipped A god, in our image, an invisible being,,who cared what we thought and did, and our prayers could bring his attention to the pains in our lives,.

I think this was very destructive to ourselves and especially to the planet and everything around us.
..
If you worship something as the ancients did, the world around you, you treasure it, take care of it and do not desecrate it, as capitalism has done.  Mindless of the care of the land, ready to destroy it with our chemicals and trash.  If we worshipped our land as the ancients did, we would have none of that, and that is one bad reason why we got rid of all of our gods,,we no longer saw the god in everyday objects,,such as a tree, we only saw god within ourselves and became very very self centered and materialistic.  The god that lives within us, controlled us, told us what to do, but he was a god of self interest understood...

If we worshipped many gods,,, each thing having it's own presence, it's own life force, we would be better off. I think at least more respectful of our environment.  As I have said before , we are the only animal that shits in it's own bed.

We have to realize how tender is our lives, how tender is the planet that supports us, we live next to a huge ball of fire that gives us life,,, if it went out for one second, our planet,, so small in space would be destroyed and us with it,, so maybe the ancients who worshipped the sun realized much more than we do today,, that our very lives depend wholly on the sun,and because of that fact we should give it the respect it deserves, for all our lives depend on it's light and heat.,,

 I so worry about the bees, without them we would starve to death. 

We should worship the bees at least they feed us..

I also want to mention carbon sugar, when anything is burnt it turns to carbon, we live in a carbon based world, this is why anything that burns turns black it reverts to carbon, even ourselves...That is why plants spring up so quickly after a fire,,, they have more room and the carbon sugars feed them..I didn't see this , this carbon based lives of ours and everything else.   Carbon Sugars. 

When people drink sports drinks the energy no matter what is stated  is derived from sugar,,, nothing else.. We ,,our brains work on a sugar system.  Nothing gives us energy but the sugar in our food. Carbon Sugar, bjg

 A COURSE ON THE BRAIN AND HOW IT WORKS 
I have been taking a course on the brain and how it works and it works on electricity, the giving and taking of electrons. All life works on that premise.

 How this triggers thought and emotions and how people can be controlled and manipulated by the flow of these electrons,,,science has figured out how to do that, control the emotions through manipulation of the electrical flow of the brain..

I was also thinking of diseases,,, you know mental problems, how the brain is wired and have come to the conclusion that all mental illnesses are physical. They have to be, if the brain works on a physical plane so must the diseases.. Except the genesis for some diseases maybe be trauma, but that again is manifested by chemicals in the brain,, like PTSD is a learned response but still physical because actions reinforce the physical state of our minds. Thought is nothing but a spike in electrical activity reinforced by our continuous physical actions. 

The chemicals and how we are wired are a result of our world, our experiences. 

For instance,,flight or flight so ingrained, it is in all of us, those chemical signals are hard wired within us, we come with those already, they are not learned but inherited as some diseases are, and those diseases can be handed down genetically,.  those flight or fight signals have been handed down as brain basics for survival, only those deeply wired with flight or fight survived. 

But all of this,, is/has a physical manifestation  this is why individuals can be controlled using v2k, because thought is physical. Not ethereal as we used to think,,, all thought is physical on a molecular/cellular/ atomic scale. Electrons,,, the giving and taking of electrons and we do not really know what an electron is. 
What is electricity? We do not know. A small spark of lightening and what is lightening but the giving and taking of electrons a charge released and that is how we were created. Who created the lightening?  Your guess is as good as mine. Serendipity.

Through charges in ancient earth sparking the sludge of the planet,,, that is where we came from and how we were created,,why we are here,, is just because we are. No other reason. 

WE JUST ARE.

The human frequency so I have been told is 65 HZ,, and I also have been told by many Ti's that they believe we all have a specific frequency within that 65 HZ , I am doubtful on that issue except for one incidence in my life that as with all this stuff makes you doubtful...

When I flew from San Diego to Seattle to Boston, I fucked with the perp who followed me from San Diego to Seattle another story, and when I changed planes in Seattle the perp who got on the plane punished me all the way to Boston.
 He sat 4 rows behind me on the opposite aisle,,he had a laptop and in those days no one had laptops on planes. He had his wife and child with him so his aisle was filled, on the way to Boston, I was turned into a mass of jello , whimpering and crying all the way to Boston slumped against the bulkhead.

I did not feel anything but a deep feeling of unwellness and pain but not pain,  but I KNEW  it was my perp. Something he did with that laptop effected me, at one point I got up and went to the ladies room and had a clear view of his laptop, and when I came back I was again a mess. At one point I straightened up, for I was slumped against the bulkhead of the plane ,  and expected to see everyone rolling or lying in the aisles,mad with pain. No one else was effected,,,no one else but me, This is why I tend to believe each person has a personal frequency. I looked all around , behind, in front across the aisle and up the front of the plane,,no one was bothered or effected on that plane (No one)but me and I knew where it was coming from and who was doing it. The perp made sure I knew who he was. As I said it was punishment for what I did to the greasy dirty looking perp from San Diego to Boston..

They wanted to teach me a lesson. Did they,, well I have doubts about that, they do not call us the fighting Irish for nothing. I never forgot this plane ride,,but do we have personal frequency within that frequency, I tend to say yes because of that incident. I have been told it is similar to fingerprints.

No comments:

Post a Comment