Tuesday, July 1, 2014

learned something new about the zapper

today as I was walking into the kitchen I got zapped in the back of the neck a sharp hard noisy hit of static electricity,,right through the back of the neck.
I also realized as I came  back into the living room that this zap of static electricity is the same as the whoosh one,,,different intensities,,different spots on the skull,,, the front is whoosh, the back is electricity...
this is set up so that it goes off all day,,,and follows me from room to room, a timer,,someone on vacation?

last night the xbox went off again..I have realized one thing,,, if it is the xbox as I believe,, this is microwave pulses. The exact same pulse that comes out of the handset of the xbox..it has to be,,, microwave is what makes the game so fast......if I understand correctly.

Will look into this,,, it has to be this game set up.. Fraiser and now our games,,, both games.

No comments:

Post a Comment