Wednesday, May 30, 2018

dry spots

I keep getting these dry spots, the skin is finally wrinkled and the reason I seek these out is because they hurt under the skin in the muscle...As I have stated many times, my left side is the side that is attacked at this point. behind my ears the bone is built up and then it's pulsed and pulls the muscle int hat direction. lately the shoulder has been hit, also, I think it is because they missed the ear and mussels on top of the shoulder blade, I am in constant pain from this and I believe it is done on purpose, in order to force me to take pain pills. to hurt so much that I seek death. They constantly pulse my head to go to the left ,,, and when I get tired of them pushing it left Ill snap it to the right and that's what they want. They showed me a woman who has this affliction and I was v2k to tell me that is what they are going to do to me. I hate these mother fuckers and wish them all dead..ashes, tarred and feathered.I believe they are microwave pulses to harm and weaken the muscles to impose aging and all it's afflictions on me. They already have made me gain weight, how this is done is to make you hungry,,, and then sleep, this packs on the wight fast and also to make you walk old.


No comments:

Post a Comment