Wednesday, May 30, 2018

ted cctv/ conversion van

I wanted to write about ED Bettoncourt, present mayor of Peabody. I thought it was funny,,,, He spoke out about weed, against it, gateway drug. If you smoke it in small quantities a good high will last forever. I take one hit a day of real good weed and I’m totally high but functional. someone sent me his chat for his speech, I guess CCTV is going streaming,,, it was really good. you listened to all the city hall council and the mayor, alway , I wrote to him,,,, Devil weed gonna get you Teddy. he thought I was fresh, then the other thing I said, was with Peabody being the restaurant  capital of the north shore,,, People with munchies is definitely a plus. or words to that effect. So arresting munchy people is not good for business. 
I feel like a minority downtown,,,and I am, the Spanish have taken it over,,, good restaurant and good bakery by the Brazilians. it’s real good. I don’t mind people of color, but I do want a healthy mix and the only whites I see downtown is poor people, possble homeless or druggies. I had a boy on a bike ride by me and call me a crack head on lIttle’s Lane,,, I replied, Fuck you. have not seen him since or any or fat ekids playing out back but then school is still in,,,

bettencourt better change the route of these trucks,, people eating dinner do not want to experience a earthquake as they go by… as I do in my room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment